Library Learning Commons
Welcome to the Rick Hansen Secondary Learning Commons
Library Hours: 8:00am – 2:45pm
- The library provides current and curriculum-based information to enhance personal development and encourage the pleasure of reading and learning.
- The collection includes over 13,000 books, subscriptions of 25+ magazines and 2 provincial and 1 national newspaper.
- The library with an attached lab provides access to global information with a total of 36 computers.
Books Suggestions are Welcome : Include a Title & Author Name
- Students & staff are responsible for the return of all books on time & in good condition
- Students may check out up to 3 books for a 2-wk period
- Books may be renewed by bringing the book in
- Overdue books cancel any further borrowing
- Students are charged the total cost of a Lost or Missing book at the end of the year
Photocopying & Printing
- Photocopying is 10¢ a page
- Printing from the Internet, which includes Cut’n’Paste is 10¢ a page
- Printing of student’s own words are FREE